Skip to content
Quick and Easy Broccoli and Tortellini Alfredo
- 2 3/4 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1 bag (19 oz) frozen cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 container (10 oz) refrigerated Alfredo pasta sauce or 1 jar (1 lb) Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (1 oz)
- Cook broccoli and tortellini as directed on bags. Drain; place in large serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, in 1-quart saucepan, heat pasta sauce over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Pour sauce over broccoli and tortellini; toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.