Chicken and Pesto Tart
With just 6 ingredients you can make this easy and delicious Chicken and Pesto Tart that was brought to my attention from Hannah Says, who is a wonderful UK blogger I am hoping to hear more from in the near future. 🙂 I’m sure you probably already have the majority of the ingredients in your kitchen already.
- 1 pastry ready rolled sheet
- 1 egg yolk or milk to glaze
- 4 – 5tbsp green pesto
- 300g cooked chicken, skinned & cut into thin strips
- 8 – 10 cherry tomatoes halved
- 50g spinach leaves (optional) wash
Want to find out the rest of this great recipe? It’s just a click away over on Hannah Says! Check it out!
Thanks to Hannah Says!