Amazon Allowance for College Bound Students and More!
Have a college bound student that may need to order books or supplies from Amazon while they are away from home? Or how about a distant family member or friend that you just want to give a gift to? Or do you just want to limit your own spending on Amazon? Then Amazon Allowance may just be for you!
Amazon Allowance enables you to add one-time or recurring gift card funds for yourself or someone else. Amazon Allowance is directly added to the recipient’s Amazon.com Gift Card Balance and can be used instantly to shop among millions of items on Amazon.com. If the recipient doesn’t have an Amazon.com account, they will send him/her an email to set up one.
Benefits of Using Amazon Allowance
- Easily fund your kids’ shopping on Amazon.com without sharing your credit cards or Amazon.com account;
- Set aside a budget for your own purchases on Amazon.com;
- Save up your Gift Card Balance for a big purchase or holiday shopping on Amazon.com by giving yourself a weekly or monthly Allowance; and
- Give instant Amazon.com Gift Card funds to your friends or family. The gift card funds will be directly added to the recipient’s Amazon.com account, no claim codes are needed.
- Get started now! CLICK HERE AND SIGN UP FOR AMAZON ALLOWANCE!
Follow The Nikolai Nuthouse on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram or Google+ and never miss a freebie or deal again!
(Note: The links in this post are affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy here.)